Feminist Jobs & Internships
|Job Title:||Program Associate, Member Focus Leadership Program|
|Organization:||American Association of University Women (AAUW)|
|Region:||DC Metro Region|
|Description:||Provide programmatic and development expertise for AAUW Member-Focused Leadership Programs.
Program support includes helping to plan and run the AAUW Biennial Convention and helping to develop and implement learning and leadership programming for AAUW members. The position is part of a new and growing department within AAUW and provides the opportunity for someone to engage in the creation and development of new, innovative events and learning programs. The position is part of a new and growing department in AAUW and will provide lots of opportunities for creativity and innovation in the delivery of learning and leadership programs. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-paced and ever- changing environment.
AAUW Biennial Convention
- Assist in the planning of program and events for the convention.
- Assist in the management of the convention.
- Track the status of convention projects and events.
- Assist in the fundraising and gift processing for the convention.
- Assist in marketing for convention.
- Assist in other convention projects as assigned
AAUW Member-Focused Leadership Program
- Assist in the implementation of leadership programs.
- Track and manage projects related to leadership programs.
- Provide first line assistance to AAUW members, branches, states, external partners, and the general public for Member-Focused Leadership Programs' information and programming.
- Assist in research, writing and review of various publications and documents for Member- Focused Leadership Programs.
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- Manage projects and logistics as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
|Contact:||AAUW Human Resources|