Feminist Jobs & Internships
|Job Title:||Program Manager, Member Focus Leadership Program|
|Organization:||American Association of University Women (AAUW)|
|Region:||DC Metro Region|
|Description:||Assist in the development and implementation of learning and leadership programs targeted towards AAUW members and other groups of women interested and engaged in women's leadership and equity issues. Work with the department director to design and deliver multichannel learning and leadership development opportunities.
Provide some support in helping plan and implement the AAUW Biennial Convention.
Provide administrative support as needed. The position is part of a new and growing department in AAUW and will provide lots of opportunities for creativity and innovation in the delivery of learning and leadership programs. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-paced and ever changing environment.
AAUW Member-Focused Leadership Programs
- Assist in the design and creation of leadership programs, curriculum and delivery methods.
- Oversee the implementation of learning and leadership programs through multiple delivery channels.
- Help develop and deliver leadership programs to AAUW affiliate entities.
- Manage projects related to leadership programs.
- Work with the AAUW Leadership Corps to help strengthen and grow leadership within AAUW branches.
- Provide first line assistance to AAUW members, branches, states, external partners, and the general public for Member-Focused Leadership Programs' information and programming.
- Assist in research, writing and review of various publications and documents for Member- Focused Leadership Programs.
AAUW Biennial Convention
- Assist in the planning of program and events for the convention.
- Assist in the management of the convention.
- Assist in other convention projects as assigned.
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- Manage projects and logistics as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
|Contact:||AAUW Human Resources|