Feminist Jobs & Internships
|Job Title:||Law Enforcement Officer|
|Organization:||Helena, MT Branch, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis|
|Description:||The Helena, Montana Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis has an opportunity for a Law Enforcement Officer.
Responsibilities include protecting the personnel, facilities, assets, and property within the area under the control and jurisdiction of the Bank. This includes:
- Closely inspecting the credentials and identification of employees, tenants and visitors, and ensuring that only authorized personnel and vehicles are permitted access to the facility.
- Enforcing federal and state law and the administrative rules and regulations of the Bank.
- Monitoring security systems and devices to detect the planning or preparation of acts that may threaten the safety or security of the Bank, its contents, or employees, tenants or visitors and their personal property.
- Responding to emergency and non-emergency calls for service.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
This position requires an Associate Degree in Criminal Justice or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, and one year of military, law enforcement, or armed security experience. Law enforcement experience is preferred.
The Fed offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, a 401(k) plan, a defined benefit retirement plan, an on-site exercise room and more.
For more information, or to apply, please visit Job # 229931 at http://www.minneapolisfed.org/about/careers