Feminist Jobs & Internships
|Job Title:||PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERN|
|Organization:||Hieroglifs Translations Romania|
|Description:||Hieroglifs Translations, an international translation and interpreting firm, is looking for an intern interested in learning all aspects of the public relations field. It's essential that applicants to this position have excellent communication skills, demonstrate creativity, and understand the importance of attending to even the smallest details.
- Monitor all forms of media
- Schedule and coordinate speaking
engagements, appearances, photo shoots, and other special events
- Write press releases and other materials
- Planning, developing and implementing PR
- Researching, writing and distributing
press releases to targeted media
- Preparing and supervising the production
of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programmes
- Organising events including press
conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours
- Create interview preparation materials
- Compile contact lists
- Search for press clippings
- Create or update databases
- Greet guests and clients
Students applying for this internship must have strong communication skills and should be majoring in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or Journalism. Applicants should also have strong writing skills, as well as a solid understanding of social media. Only interns proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications should apply.
English -good communication and writing skills Internship location Internship can be done in several ways:
- In the company Hieroglifs Translations Romania premises in Bd. Ficusului 10B -Sector 1 Bucharest, Romania
- In the company Hieroglifs Translations Latvia premises in Gertrudes 33/35, Riga, Latvia
- Freelance. Internship done virtually.
Internships are for a period of between 2-6 months. Interns receive no remuneration. Costs of travel and accommodation, living expenses included, are the responsibility of interns or their sponsoring institutions. Interns are solely responsible for obtaining the necessary visas and arranging their travel to their duty station.
At the end of the internship the interns are
- Hieroglifs Translations certificate of
- Self-description of the intern by the
If you are interested -please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please write which internship are you applying for and the preferable internship location.