Feminist Jobs & Internships
|Job Title:||Help with Domestic Violence in Costa Rica|
|Organization:||NGOabroad: International Careers & Volunteering Job|
|Description:||Work with a multi-faceted women's organization that is dedicated to improving lives of women:
1. Counseling women who wish to live an abusive relationship.
2. Crisis counseling with women who have come into the shelter
3. Often the hardest part for women when leaving an abusive relationship is having to be financially independent. So it is crucial to help these women develop ways to earn a living.
4. If you do not have counseling skills and/or can not speak Spanish, you can help by providing child care for women working at the factory.
1. Counseling experience ideal
2. Or volunteer experience working at a shelter in your home country
3. Able to speak Intermediate Spanish or better
This is volunteer positions. Applications accepted on a rolling basis. No end date.
Please read the NGOabroad website:
then answer Questionnaire and embed with resume in email to info@NGOabroad.com
NGOabroad is a unique service that harnesses needed skills to human challenges in Africa, Asia & South America. See http://www.ngoabroad.com/