Feminist Jobs & Internships
|Job Title:||Program Coordinator|
|Organization:||National Association of Women Lawyers|
|Description:||NAWL is the leading national voluntary organization devoted to the interests of women lawyers and women?s rights. Visit us at www.nawl.org.
Responsible for the management and implementation of programs, projects, events and presidential initiatives of NAWL and its program committees. Oversight responsibility for the project budgets and provides substantive support to the Programing Chair and/or event Chairs. Responsible for the execution of programs and projects, including but not limited to budgeting of resources, support fundraising efforts, oversight of meetings and special events and networking with sponsors and members.
- Manages the day to day organization and implementation of all programs and projects.
- Initiates regular communications with member leaders and staff and reports on progress/results.
- Coordinates with other entities on joint projects, seeks partners and solicits/manages sponsorship revenue with supervisor oversight.
- Plans program logistics and materials for all programs and events.
- Coordinates CLEs for programs and on-site CLE certificates.
- Maintains database of program/event-specific sponsors contacts and profile.
- Staffs Program and Event Committees and coordinates on-site registration at events.
Education and Skills
Bachelors' degree required. 3 to 5 years of program experience required. Non-profit experience preferred
Email cover letter, resume and references
Rena Calabrese, calabreser@NAWL.org